Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Color Makes us Wonder~

When i was 12 years old i saw my dad....playing with leaf
then i ask him...why dad play with them and not burn them along?
my dad answer...even the leaf fall down from the tree, it doesn't mean it not useful or garbage...
but it still contribute it life with continuing process of photosynthesis...
at that time i never understand what my dad said...
now...it seem not living things are more and much useful to earth compare to us that keep destroying the earth...
actually what i'm trying to say here is why we just see the simple way of living?? and not trying to see beyond that? me also keep doing that mistake which relate to my decision and that make me regret later!!
I just simply simply...keep playing in my life...but in the same conner of my life i trying to be serious..hehehe
i frequently hurts my dearest feeling and doing that my heart hurt also..stupid right...
but i bet whole human being used to do so...

my life...my decision...sometimes makes me stronger....and sometimes what we want the most was not the best for us...
and the things that we hate the most not actually bad for us....this makes me wonder...why is that? but this what life was.....sometimes new life knock we down and its our decision either want or not to take the changes...in our life..or either we needs backup or not...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...